Some helpful tips to keep your jewelry luxury:
- Wearing jewelry in the pool can cause damage to your jewelry, due to chlorine and salt water.
- Be sure to put your jewelry on last, especially after applying lotions, fragrances, etc.
- Remove all jewelry first before getting undressed, this will prevent your jewelry from getting damaged from snagging on your clothes, etc.
- Don't wear jewelry in the shower or bath, soap and other bath products can be damaging to your jewelry.
- After wearing jewelry, gently wipe with a soft jewelry cloth and store in a jewelry box.
- Our best recommendation is to put your jewelry on last. (As we know this is the finishing touch anyway, lol.)
No matter how much jewelry cost, take care of what you have. Taking care of your jewelry will allow you to save on spending money to buy more. Send this blog post to your bestie!